There are many ways to deliver tickets to ensure that customers receive their tickets as quickly and easily as possible. These delivery types include:
- Email Delivery: Tickets that will be sent to you via email as soon as they are made available. The email will include a link to download and print your tickets.
- Instant Download: Tickets that are typically sent within minutes after your order has been confirmed. You will receive an email with a link to download and print your tickets.
- Mobile E-Tickets: Tickets that will be sent to you via email and that must be displayed on a smartphone. You should not print these tickets out, as they cannot be scanned from paper at the venue.
- Shipped Tickets: These hardstock tickets will be shipped to you through UPS. Once the tickets have shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking information.
- AXS Mobile ID (formerly called Flash Seats): Tickets will be transferred to you electronically. You will need to create an AXS account at www.axs.com using the email address that was used to purchase your tickets. You will also need to install the AXS mobile app. The app will provide you with a barcode for the venue to scan when you arrive at the event.
- Electronic Transfer: Tickets will be transferred to you electronically from the website on which they were originally purchased. They will be pulled up and scanned from your smart phone, and there is no need to designate a credit card or ID for the tickets.
Special Delivery: A form of delivery that includes
- Local Pickup - Tickets will be available for pick up from the seller at or near the venue with a valid ID.
- Will Call - Tickets will be available for pick up at the venue's Will Call window or Box Office with a valid ID.
- Paperless Tickets - Tickets are associated with the original form of payment. This may be on a credit card or prepaid gift card. You will either receive this card by picking it up or, if possible, it will be shipped, or a meet up at the venue will be coordinated between you and the seller.
If your order is being delivered to you through the website's Special Delivery services, you will receive an email with additional instructions, along with the details that are necessary to have an easy and quick pick up.